On Friday the boys had tons of fun. They got to eat pancakes for breakfast, run through the sprinklers while jumping on the tramp and then go to Classic Skating Rink. They scootered for the first hour. The second hour I rented skates for all of us. This was the first time either of them had been on roller skates. They both fell down a lot, but kept trying. By the end they were doing pretty darn good. I really enjoyed skating, I had forgotten what a workout it was. Sunday, June 28, 2009
A Cousin Weekend
On Friday the boys had tons of fun. They got to eat pancakes for breakfast, run through the sprinklers while jumping on the tramp and then go to Classic Skating Rink. They scootered for the first hour. The second hour I rented skates for all of us. This was the first time either of them had been on roller skates. They both fell down a lot, but kept trying. By the end they were doing pretty darn good. I really enjoyed skating, I had forgotten what a workout it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks like fun! It's been TOO hot here to even play outside at all!
ReplyDeleteLooks like indoor forts are the way to go! (Check out my recent posts if you haven't seen our forts! ;)