
I am a little late this week with our Princess update, it has been a little crazy at our house. But here it is. She got her first big
owee this week. She threw herself out of my arms and hit the edge of the bed giving herself a nasty scrape next to her eye, but we both survived. This is
Kimchi her new toy all the way from
Hong Kong. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa S.
It is almost as big as her and she loves it, especially the long tags.

At the beginning of the week I threw a wedding shower for my niece. This was fun since Princess' cousin K. got to come visit. Coach flew her around like a bumble bee and they both giggled and laughed. Enjoy the below video.

This week we started playing with a
sippy cup. She loves to try and drink out of it. She still needs help to get it tipped correctly, but it is a great teething toy. I put just enough water in it so that when she does tip it just right she gets a squirt, but doesn't drowned herself.

She still loves to chew on everything, even
Starboy's toys. He is a very good sport about it, and asked me to take this picture because he thought it was so funny.
Our biggest accomplishment of the week was learning to clap. I even got it on video amazingly. She won't always show off for the camera, but I was happy to get this fun milestone.
She is keeping us all smiling even Starboy, which is what we need during this hard time. Starboy is getting some strength back. He is always very stiff in the mornings, but afternoons are better. By the time night rolls around he is exhausted. We are taking it one day at a time. He is still a great big brother, even if he can't fly her around right now, He still can make her laugh!
Ouchie little boo-boo!
ReplyDeleteCute videos!
Awesome clapping!
Yay for Starboy starting to feel better!
I always love reading your updates! I hope Starboy continues to get better, and quickly.
ReplyDelete