
51 Weeks have flown by. My baby now looks and acts like a toddler. She has so much personality. Her favorite word is Uh-oh! Her hair gets a little lighter and more auburn each day and she got my green eyes, which just twinkle when she laughs.

She is constantly on the move and carries all kinds of things from one room to the other, making as many messes as she can.

She learned to undo ziplock this week and ended up with her snack all over he head!

This is the neighbor girl that is 3 years old. She loves to come up and play with Princess and watch the boys play basketball or football.

Princess LOVES outside, but isn't so sure about shoes. Since she started walking I have been trying to get her to wear shoes, but everytime I would put them on she would scream and tug at them. Finally last week, Starboy was out playing basketball with his friend. She was pointing at the door and wanted so badly to go outside. I brought her shoes out and said "You have to have shoes on" It took about 10 minutes, but finally she let me put them on. She went outside and was so happy to be out with the boys she didn't even mind the shoes.
Now she brings me her shoes and begs to have them put on so that she can play outside. She is one smart cookie.
It's amazing how much she has changed! I know Dio is only a few months away from this.
ReplyDeleteYour kiddos are adorable. I bet you are loving every moment of mommy life!
ReplyDeleteLove the video! Is it really nice enough outside to not even need a jacket? I'm coming for sure! ;)
ReplyDelete