Saturday, April 3, 2010

April Fools

The entire week before April 1st Starboy was coming home with different April Fools jokes either he had done at school, or wanted to do. He also tried to get me with a couple. So I decided to join in the fun and have a little april fools joke of my own on Thursday morning.




I got up extra early and made this beautiful Salad with big tomatoes and celery (Starboy's LEAST favorite veggies)

I also made this Yummy french toast with yogurt, strawberries, kiwi, and real maple syrup

When Starboy came up for breakfast the salad was sitting at his spot. I said "We're having Salad for breakfast, come and eat...you should have seen his face drop! Then I yelled APRIL FOOLS! and pulled out the French Toast. He laughed.. I got him good!

He said he told his whole class about it.
It was a fun day! I got to eat the Salad with my lunch and he really enjoyed his French Toast!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, good one! I ran downstairs and made the boys think we were late for school and hurry, hurry, hurry. They were rushing to get dressed, then all the sudden Scott said, "Wait a second, it's April Fool's. It was fun for the moment it lastest. I couldn't think of anything else that day, but we did make some fun rainbow pancakes for dinner that night (whole wheat!). They boys love breakfast for dinner.

    ReplyDelete