We spent the weekend at the new house painting, and getting ready for the carpet in the basement. Things are coming together.

The front and back lawn is still quite dead, but hopefully with some more time it will start to revive. I have dug out all the old weeds from the flower beds and planted a few perennials and now my rose bushes will be plated. In time hopefully it will look beautiful.
The front and back lawn is still quite dead, but hopefully with some more time it will start to revive. I have dug out all the old weeds from the flower beds and planted a few perennials and now my rose bushes will be plated. In time hopefully it will look beautiful.
I taught sharing time for Mother's Day. We had the children make pictograph cards. Drawing in pictures for some of the words to the song "I Often Go Walking" I got to share me example card with my Mom over Skype and sing to her, which is always a treat. I can't wait for them to be home from Hong Kong. The last year has gone by so fast.
I hope all of you had as wonderful of a Mother's Day as I did.
People have told me they are tired of seeing my April Fools Day salad and to PLEASE update my blog. It has been such a busy couple of months. The weeks just fly by. Life is really great for the most part, and I had a wonderful Mother's Day, so I thought I would share it with all of you.

No comments:
Post a Comment