Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome to My Blog!

Hello I am Nutrition Momma (at least on this blog), I am a recreation therapist and wellness coordinator. I am also a Mom. I have a 7 year old boy and am expecting a baby girl. I am currently 2 days from my due date. I feel huge! I was at the La Leche Meeting last night and met two women that both had their baby girls late. One was 8 days late the other 10. I am hoping for ontime, but I guess my baby girl will come when she is ready. Attached is a picture of me in the Nursery.

I have gained 28 pounds this pregnancy which is exactly what I and my midwife aimed for (between 25-30) I weigh more than my husband for the first time in our 10 years of marriage. (He is my exact height and this is my first pregnancy, our older son is adopted.) I am eating lots of protein, veggies, and fruit, (craving chocolate and icecream!) and hoping that in a very short period of time I will be holding a little pink angel.

1 comment:

  1. I have had many people say they tried to post a comment and were unable to. I have now changed the settings and hopefully people can no comment.

    ReplyDelete