Monday, February 23, 2009

Still Pregnant!

Well, my due date has come and gone and I am still great with child. I realize that this date is only really a guess date, but it is still a little discouraging. The baby is still very active and I have a midwife appointment tomorrow which will hopefully give some answers. Maybe she wants to be a March baby. It is amazing all of the advice people have on how to start labor. My husband laughs and thinks that they are all pretty much just coincidences. The baby will come when it is ready. He is probably right. Hopefully it won't be too much longer. I am trying to take advantage of this time and rest, eat, sleep, and even pamper myself a bit. Since once the baby is here I won't be thinking about myself too much. As a wise person once wrote "A woman has never stayed pregnant forever." Comforting words!

No comments:

Post a Comment