
37 weeks and so animated. Princess gets more personality everyday!

She loves to stand up even when it is not the sturdiest support. She will be walking before I blink I think. Her knew thing is trying to nurse and stand up at the same time. It makes feeding time quite interesting.

This is a beautiful robe sent to me by my parents who are on a mission in
Hong Kong. When I was in the Peace Corps, my
Mongolian name was
Altentsetseg which means "golden flower" This robe made my mother think about that. THANKS MOM!

Today Princess experienced her first snowfall. Cousin S. was over doing her laundry. She was pretty happy out in the cold, even without socks.
New trick of the week. STAIRS! We have been practicing over the last couple weeks, and now she is getting more confident about it. She still won't turn around and go backward without help, but we are making progress.
SO BIG!
No comments:
Post a Comment