Saturday, November 28, 2009

39 Weeks and 9 months old

39 weeks- and 9 months old yesterday. WOW time is flying so fast!
She still loves my cell phone and tries to hold it as much as possible. I love to hold her and kiss her chubby cheeks.

Princess and her cousin were having fun eating green peppers. I tend to feed Princess mostly raw vegetables. She loves to hold and eat sugar snap peas, cucumber slices, and green peppers. Now that she has 4 teeth she get to eat a lot more of them also.

Fast asleep in Daddy's lap with green pepper on the chin...


Big news this week.... walking with the cart. This was at Grandma H's. It was her first time walking by herself. (well holding on to something) She did it really good of course when I wasn't filming then I spent the next 30 minutes trying to recreate it. This was the best footage we got. She is so grown-up.


Cousin E. is so fun to have has a friend. At this point they like to take each other's toys and pat each other in the face, but eventually I think they will really enjoy playing together since they are only 4 months apart.

1 comment: