
We call this the baby size La-Z-Boy. It was a gift from a wonderful neighbor whose grandchildren had outgrown it. When Princess gets tired of sitting up straight, she just sits back and relaxes. It makes it a lot easier for me to leave her sitting because I don't have to worry about her falling and hitting her head.

This is our new way to carry the baby. It is a B
ecco carrier that can be worn as a backpack, or as a front carry. I used it when helping Coach paint.

Coach used it while reading to Princess

and I carried her in it while we went on an outing to the gardens. This one I carried her for 4 hours, but the end my back was tired, but we all had a great time, and the flowers were gorgeous.

Princess's legs are getting super strong and she loves to stand up! She especially loves playing with her brother.
Starboy is the best at making her smile and laugh!
The biggest accomplishment this week was Princess learning to scoot! We even caught it on video. It is sure fun to witness her little accomplishments each week.
Wow, she is so big now! I love this stage. Well I love all the stages, but the 3-6 month stage is amazing in how many skills they learn and how much they change.
ReplyDelete