Princess -6months and oh so sweet!
Coach picked out her outfit- She was his striped, star, rainbow, butterfly fairy.
Tiny Toes--Love those leggings
Chipmunk Cheeks- You just gotta kiss them!!
Ahhh! So delicate!
She is very photogenic....at least I think so. Her personality is really developing. She snorts when she laughs, she makes this funny gurgling noise when she happy and she sqwaks when she is excited. It is so fun to be her mom!
Eat the Beads!
We got a few pictures of Coach and Princess together reading since Coach reads to her everyday. They have finished almost a dozen novels out loud. Mostly fantasy young adult fiction such as Fablehaven, Princess Academy, Spindles End etc...Coach got this picture to put in his classroom (He is a reading teacher)



What a cutie! And I love the reading pictures!
ReplyDeleteHappy 6 months! I really should get some portraits taken of our family soon...we've never had "real" ones done, just our own snapshots.
ReplyDelete