Friday, August 21, 2009

25 weeks

25 weeks and look at those rolls. She is currently weighing in at 18lbs! She loves her momma's milk that is for sure... Pure Cream.
She now likes to pick up her toys and throw them over and over, especially tigger.



She has been teething, and irritable especially at night. I gave her this sugar snap pea to chew on. This is actually the very first "food" she has put in her mouth (she didn't eat it) It was cold and felt good on the gums.

When she was done she just tossed it on the ground. I trade off between the teething ring and the peas. She doesn't like to hold on to the frozen teething ring, but the pea pod is just the perfect size. I plan on introducing sweet potatoes as her first food on her 6mth birthday next Saturday!




Starboy loves to play with Princess. Their newest game is Super Baby. He can sure get her giggling. Sometimes she just snorts and gasps when she is happy, I still have to get her cute snort on video.

No comments:

Post a Comment