I had a very fun 31st Birthday. Everything went smoothly and the whole family had a great day.
In the morning I ate breakfast with Starboy and then he gave me this beautiful jewlery box that he had painted. His Aunt D. had taken him to a pottery place so he could suprise me. It turned out just perfect! I love it.
Next we dropped Staboy off at his Grandma H's and we took Princess to get her 6 month pictures (a couple weeks early, but we wanted them back by her 6mth birthday, and we wanted Daddy in some of the pictures and he goes back to teaching next week. We always go to Target for pictures because they do a fantastic job at a great price.
Coach loves to dress princess in all kinds of colors and mismatching outfits, so I told him that he could choose anything he wanted for the 6 month pictures. She is definitely a striped, rainbow, star fairy. Aunt K. helped me make the head bow to match from a present ribbon I got at one of my baby showers.
After pictures (which turned out so cute, and princess was an angel for) Coach took me to lunch at a Brazilian Buffet Grill. We ate and ate and ate, but forgot to take pictures. He also gave me a gift certificate for 1lb of chocolate from one of my favorite chocolate shops See's Candy.
To and this great day I was sung to by all the family at Grandma H's and we all enjoyed my Whole Wheat Pumpkin Apple Cake sweetened by apple juice concentrate, and homemade apple sauce frozen yogurt. Everyone thought it was delicious, even the kids!

Happy birthday! Was it already 2 years ago? Wow, I remember talking with you about it and it doesn't seem that long ago.
ReplyDeleteI really should have "real" pictures taken...I'll have to try Target. Good idea.