Friday, October 9, 2009

32 weeks

Princess is 32 weeks old. She has two teeth that have finally poked through. She loves to chew on carrots, apples, and green peppers. She also gets to snack on puffed brown rice cereal which she thinks is grand (and better for her than cheerios)

When Princess sees something she wants she knows how to go for it. She is a mover and shaker these days.. see my cellphone in the background.....

Reach... Reach... Reach....


SUCCESS! She seems to love all the things she isn't supposed to play with, my cell phone, the t.v. remote, sharp kitchen tools, plastic bags, etc.. It is all so fascinating, and Mom has to be on watch all the time so that she stays SAFE!

Her new favorite sleeping position. Toosh up in the air in a half crawl. It's so funny, sometimes she even practices crawling movements in her sleep.



Starboy still makes her laugh louder and longer than anyone.

She getting more mobile everyday.

Daddy likes to entice her with things she can't have yet ...like ICE CREAM... It really gets her moving.

I recently got out my 12 month clothes thinking it would be good to see what I have.. most of them say for up to 23lbs. Princess is already over 21 lb. so We are now wearing our 9-12 month clothes. I love this outfit because it goes with the song I made up "Pretty Princess"

This morning was traumatic because I was canning chicken and couldn't hold her when she started squaking. She was so mad.. she had huge crocodile tears. It was sad too see, but I was up to my elbows in raw chicken so she had to live through the next 20 minutes while I got all my cans packed. I don't think I have ever let her cry that long.. She survived and so did I. She is now taking a nap and I am watching the pressure cooker so that my chicken doesn't explode.

2 comments:

  1. Great news about Starboy just about all better!
    And dadgum Princess is cute! But you knew that, right. Love her laugh. Love watching her try to crawl. Her hair is starting to come in so perfeclty, too. You've got a keeper there, Momma! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We tried your banana bread today that you posted the recipe for awhile back. Awesome. We used regular flour and baby food instead of cauliflower puree, but it worked perfect. Great sugar free stuff for Uncle K. while he is losing weight for wrestling. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete