Sunday, October 25, 2009

34 weeks (8months tomorrow)

34 weeks old and on the move! Princess likes to grab cords, open drawers, scavenge the carpet for small items she can chew on...it is quite a new adventure having a baby that no longer stays in one place.

She loves books, magazines, paper, and especially standing up.
I was drying apples....I had 2 huge boxes, Princess crawled over to the box and picked herself out one...now if only her mouth were a little bigger.
She still always has a smile for Starboy. He loves to play with her and is a great help when I am cooking or getting a project done.

This week Princess also met her Uncle K. who was visiting from Kansas. Of course I forgot to get the camera out. After a few minutes of warming up, she sat on his lap and gave him a lot of smiles. It was fun to have him visit for a bit.

Princess is doing a new thing where she wakes up every two hours during the night and wants to eat. She only nurses for about 5 minutes and then falls back to sleep. I think she is having a growth spurt. It makes me a little tired, but I realize that she is growing up so fast, so I am trying to see the joy of her needing me so much. I love being a Mom!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little jealous of the hub. He was instructed to take pictures. The bum. ;)
    You might even have to lock all the cupboards! So cute, NM!
    Good luck on the eating at night/sleep thing!

    ReplyDelete