33 weeks old and everyday something new to eat, explore, or learn.

BIG BITES!! Eating all kinds of new things. Princess loves watermelon and
cantaloupe, especially chewing on the rind.
Starboy is a great example as we try to teach Princess new things like brushing her two new teeth.

Great Job Princess!

Mom loves the stroller that Aunt D. talked her into buying. It was only $22 used at Kid to Kid. It was a great way to go on a hike with the family. It is much lighter plastic than a lot of strollers so it is easy to get in and out of the car and Princess loves it. Princess is too heavy for me to carry long distances in the backpack because of my week knees, so this stroller is a lifesaver.
We finally got it down and can officially crawl around and get into everything! She is a delight to watch as she moves around.. she gets faster and faster everyday.
Her newest talent is clicking her tongue. She thinks this is a fascinating new trick and does it constantly.
Let's see, have I ever told you that she's darn cute? Oh yes, yes I have! I just want to hold her! And I'm quite jealous that Kevin is there and he will be in big trouble if he doesn't see you and meet that baby! (He tried yesterday and came by and called, but no one was home. I suggested he should try your cell phone and he was like, "oh, there's an idea." Duh. Men. ;)
ReplyDeleteShould hook up with you before Sat. with the other sisters!Love the crawling and clicking!