Aunt T. and her kids gave my kids (and me) Build-A-Bears for Christmas. So the day after Christmas we all went to the Build-a-Bear shop to stuff our bears.

First they fill the bear with stuffing...either soft, medium, or stiff. We chose soft for all our animals.

Princess got a Build-A-Bunny.. here she is putting the heart inside her Floppy Bunny.
Every animal has a special soft heart that the child puts inside.

Now it's time to tie the animal up so it's stuffing won't come out.

After that you give it an air shower to get any extra fluffs off.

Get them dressed and you have your very own special bear.
Starboy and his little cousin's bears match.
Starboy names his Troy.

I
recieved the High School Musical Bear which I named Gabriella. I am a
HSM fan, our family got all 3
DVD's for Christmas.

Aunt T's kids stuffed their animals at the same time. We then tried to get a picture of everyone. By that time Princess was EXHAUSTED.

And right after she was out.. It was a fun experience for all of us.
That's so cool. I want a Build-A-Bear!
ReplyDeleteAnd what a fun job.