Sunday, January 10, 2010

Learning to walk

I am so BIG....I can walk!

January 2, 2010- Temple Square

Princess took her first steps while on an outing with Coach and I to Temple Square. These weren't her very first, but it was the most that day 9 itty bitty steps. Sorry it's sideways..

.

January 10, 2010 -

Walked across the whole room at Grandma H's. I didn't have the camera so I took this at home later in the evening. No more fear off she goes. My baby girl is a toddler....it makes me a little sad, but mostly happy to see her progressing so well

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! I love how she always has the hugest grin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is so cute!
    And your lives just changed forever! ;) So fun to see her walking! Can't wait to move home and actually see her grow up in person!

    ReplyDelete