Friday, January 22, 2010

Weeks 44-46 (blogging taking the back burner)

Wow, the weeks fly by when you have a baby that walks around the house making messes every place she goes. Her favorite thing to do is open cupboards and empty them, or unfold clean laundry, or empty the dirty dishes etc.. She also LOVES Kleenex boxes. It is just amazing how those things keep popping out just waiting to be pulled out! The following are a spattering of pictures and videos from the last 3 weeks. We have had a cold this week, but overall we are all doing well. Princess is usually taking naps in the car while I drive back and forth 45 minutes each way to the new house working on things there. Computer time is fewer and far between, but I will try to keep updated.




44 Weeks- Salt Lake Outing

(Starboy was having and outing with Grandma J. in Salt Lake,

so we took Princess out on the town for a bit)











Temple Visitor Center





45 Weeks


Jamming with Aunt Cindy's Cell Phone





OUT LIKE A LIGHT!



Trying to go from sitting to standing SOOO Big!



46 Weeks

Starboy has started practicing the Piano daily so of course Princess thinks she should also practice. She loves pounding the keys and making music.


YOGURT... YUMMY

I like to feed myself..mommy loads the spoon but I am in charge of getting it into my mouth.



Kleenex is FUN stuff.. especially when I rip it into tiny pieces and decorate the floor. Sometimes I eat it and Mommy has to come dig it out of my mouth (I don't like that part).




Spinning and talking, thats what I like to do! (tikka tikka tikka is her new favorite word/sound, we think she is copying tickle tickle, but who knows for sure)



No comments:

Post a Comment