Friday, May 15, 2009

11 Weeks Old


Princess is 11 weeks old today. She has gained a lot of strength and enjoys sitting up with support to play and look around. She has also found her voice and has become much more vocal.


She can now lay on her side. She hates tummy time and will try to get to her side as quick as possible. If she can't she cries until I help her, then she laughs once she is on her side and can balance there. She has begun to slobber a lot so we have instituted using bibs. It is much easier than finding a burp cloth everytime she drools everywhere.

She still falls asleep in Daddy's arms most evenings while he reads to her. She is such almost always happy and smiley. Starboy loves to read his homework while she is in my lap because she usually smiles and coos at him after each page.


This week we went to the dentist office to get a cast/ mold made of Princess's fist. This is a complimentary item that my dentist office does for long time patients. I have been seeing this dentist since 2nd grade.



They put her hand in this really cold putty stuff. She didn't even squirm or fuss. The technician said it was amazing how calm she was about it. My niece D. came with us and took the pictures.
The mold will be ready to pick up on Tuesday. It will be fun to have this memento of her has a baby. She is growing so fast...I wish I could slow down the clock.
Instead I will just try to enjoy every second I can!


In the video she is more grunting than vocalizing, but she was still happy so I thought I would post it

2 comments:

  1. So darn cute! Love the look on her face while she's sitting there getting her hand molded and I love the picture of her laying on her side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot about the baby head bands! My baby is 17 now - yes it does go by fast!

    She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete