Princess is 9 weeks old! We took pictures in Grandma's Tulip Garden. It is so gorgeous. We laid princess on a blanket in the middle of all the flowers. I wish she could have sat up, but we got some cute photo's I think.
She still gives big smiles and is starting to make lots of sounds and coos. We have our own conversations. She was really happy for her Aunt Cindy yesterday.
This week we went back for allergy testing. She is still taking her homeopathic and has some sensitivities. But I can now eat many more things. I am ecstatic! I ate an apple and she didn't break out. I can also have mango, watermelon, and grapes. Citrus fruits and berries are still a no no. In the vegetable arena I can now have tomato's and lettuce, but onions, garlic and peppers are still out. I had three bites of salsa yesterday about 10 am and she broke out during her evening feeding. So sensitive. Luckily it wasn't too bad and this morning it is pretty much gone. I am just happy that She is doing so well, and that I can now enjoy some fruit. I was craving sugar like nothing else since I could not have fruit for a whole month. Now I can go back to eating an apple instead of ice cream when I'm in the mood for something sweet.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
9 Weeks Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment