I have planted cucumbers, tomatoes, green, yellow and red peppers, strawberries, lettuce, broccoli, carrots, squash, a pumpkin, dill and marigolds-to repel pests- We will see how well it grows. My mother always had flowers in this bed, which seemed to do well, but I decided that if I was going to tend the garden, I better be able to eat what grows from it.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Gardening
I have planted cucumbers, tomatoes, green, yellow and red peppers, strawberries, lettuce, broccoli, carrots, squash, a pumpkin, dill and marigolds-to repel pests- We will see how well it grows. My mother always had flowers in this bed, which seemed to do well, but I decided that if I was going to tend the garden, I better be able to eat what grows from it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks great. What did you do with all the family stepping stone things that were in there?
ReplyDelete