
Princess is 42 Weeks old and her chicken pox are almost healed. She loves all of the Christmas Decorations especially her stocking which I found at DI for $1 it is a reindeer.
Starboy has his Santa stocking from last year. I had bought a few different stockings this year and we let him choose which one he wanted. He liked his Santa.

We got out Grandma and Grandpa S's rocking chair for princess. She thinks it is pretty cool and it is just her perfect size. she ooh and
aahs when I sit her in the chair, then she wants to get out and rock it while no one is sitting in it.

Princess still loves books. She is very interested in pictures and turning pages. Board books are great for this...she has gotten
a hold of some regular books and torn a few pages, so we are trying to keep a lot more board books around for her to look at, and the others out of reach.

As you can see she is MUCH happier, and her chicken pox are healing YEAH!!
Mom is very relieved.
Princess is getting better and better at walking. Before long my baby will be a toddler and running around the house. Only 10 more weeks till her first year is over.. I can't believe how fast time has gone.
Another new trick this week is spinning the chair in circles. Who needs TV when you have this kind of creative entertainment. What fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment