I have been meaning to write about the quilt that we made for my dear friend and teacher. Sister Ritchie was my Young Women leader at church from the time I was 10-18. She has been a wonderful friend and support through the years. She is currently fighting cancer. I have been able to visit with her weekly and take her Kangen water to help with her symptoms. It was back in November that I came up with the idea to make a quilt and have all of her young women send in quilt squares. We ended up getting 9 Young Women all together to provide squares. My dear friend Heather and I then put it together with the help of her mom and my sister. It turned out beautiful! We gave it to Sister Ritchie on December 21,2009 as a Christmas present. She loved it. What a wonderful women. I hope that she can wrap up in it and feel the wonderful love we have for her and know that she has made a difference in our lives.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We love Moots, too! The quilt is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhich square was yours? Give Lois our love. Dad
ReplyDelete