A tradition in my family growing up was to recieve new church clothes for Easter. My Mom was not into the whole Easter Bunny thing we tried to focus on Christ and his Atonement and Resurrection. I always got a nice Easter dress to wear to church for the coming year. So we are continuing this tradition in our family.
Princess got this cute dress from her cousin who had grown out of it. Isn't it darling!
Starboy looked very handsome in his new 4 piece suit (it came with pants, shirt, tie, and vest.) I could not help buying it, it was so snazzy looking and was marked down 60%.
The weather was beautiful. We spent the morning watching the Lamb of God video about Christ and also Easter Dream. Starboy and I went to church and listened to the choir sing. In the afternoon we went to Salt Lake and enjoyed dinner and an Easter Party with Starboy's Grandma and family. Overall it was a nice day.

My mom told me to check out your parents blog so I did and I saw that you had a blog...so I am seriously not stocking you. The kids are so cute. I was so excited to hear about your little girl. I don't know if you heard that we adopted our little girl a year ago. Check out our blog for pictures of her. I'd love to keep in touch!!
ReplyDelete