Monday, April 27, 2009

Favorite Princess Faces - 2 months old today!!

A BIG smile for her 2 month birthday! What a sweetie. She has almost grown out of the Key to Mommy's Heart onsie, so I had to get a few last photo's before it is retired. Contented Face .... Princess's pacifier...the baby pinky on my finger or Coaches. More often than not you will see her sucking on one of our fingers as she falls asleep. She won't take another kind of pacifier, and she can't seem to actually find her own hands. I think it's pretty cute, but my finger does get raw sometimes from all that sucking. The pouting face. I tell Coach that this is the face she is going to give to make him melt and give in to anything she wants as she gets older and can make requests. He just smiles knowing I'm so right! I'm SO MAD!! This is her screaming mad face.. We don't see this too often, but man is she a cute screamer! She especially screams when I take her potty in the middle of the night before feeding her...or take her out of the bathtub.. Those are the two sure ways to see this face. Tired face, The big yawn! I was trying to get her to smile for the camera, but she was too tired and just kept yawning. This was about 2 weeks ago. We love all of her many different smiles, frowns, coos, bubbles and any other faces she will give us. It is just adorable. The following video is of her blowing bubbles in the middle of the night. Bubble blowing is one of her favorite pass times.

2 comments:

  1. Those sure are cute faces! What a little darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just keep saying it over and over--KEY-UTE! Love seeing all the photographs and the video--priceless!

    ReplyDelete