Princess had her 1 month birthday Yesterday. The internet was not working, so I couldn't post on the 27th. She currently has what people around here call the blessing rash. This is because most of the time babies are blessed at church around 1month old here. It is a rash that looks like acne and covers her face and ears and part of her head under her hair. We are waiting until May to bless her, so hopefully the rash will be gone by then.
I tried to get her to smile for me yesterday morning, but never got a picture that i loved, but I had to take some pictures of her cute ballerina slippers and pretty pink dress. She was so tired of Mom making her pose BIG YAWN!
Yesterday afternoon my sister was watching her while I went to Star Boys Student Educator Parent Confereces (SEP's)she got a couple cute faces. The one below is my favorite! (She is in a new outfit after a baby diaper blowout.)

During the last week Princess started to track things with her eyes. React with more smiles or grins when awake and she gained more weight. At her first well baby visit with our family doctor on Tuesday she weighed 10lb 4 oz.
She also got to meet her cousins. Princess has lots of cousins. But these cousins are special girl cousins on her Dads side. One is two months older and the other is four months older than Princess. In a few years these three will have so much fun at the family reunions.
Last night she slept for 3 hours -ate, slept 3 more hours-ate, and then slept 3 more hours. I got up an hour before her to work with Star Boy. But I managed 8hrs of sleep last night thanks to coach who took the baby after each feeding. He does this most weekends so that I can get some good sleep.

Love that little half-smile! Has the possible thrush cleared up?
ReplyDeleteCan't believe she's a month already! Love the socks/shoes! She is so cute. We're coming home this week, so excited to see you and her and all the fam.
ReplyDeleteLove to see the pictures of Princess and Star Boy. It is so fun to watch them grow. Thank you for having a Blog to keep us in touch. We are enjoying Hong Kong, but sure miss all of you.
ReplyDelete