Saturday, March 28, 2009

Star Boys New Bike!

My son loves to ride his bike. In fact last summer he and Coach would ride for more than 6 miles to grandma's house. He also rides his bike to school any day that the weather is good. His old bike was getting quite small. I mentioned this to my sister and she said that her son had grown out of the BMX bike they had. So we drove out to her house this week and suprised Star Boy with a big new bike for him to ride. This bike has a hand break instead of peddle breaks and should last a few years. It is a BMX trick bike that even teenagers ride. Coach is training again for a Triathalon, and Star Boy would like to do a kids triathalon sometime. Biking is a fun hobby for them that they enjoy doing together.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Star Boy:

    What a treat to have a new bike to ride. I hear you went for a ride yesterday to see yor Grandma. We are so very proud of you. Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There, Momma!
    This is Julia (Fawson) Hathaway. I actually stumbled upon your blog by reading Rixa's. How cool! I've got a blog, but keep it on "Invitation Only" to appease my husband's security nerves. Anyway, I would love to chat more and know a bit more detail than what I'm getting here. Anyway, if you think about it, email me . . . juwmama@gmail.com and we can catch up!

    Your kids are darling, by the way!

    JULIA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There, Momma!
    It's me . . . Julia (from Jerusalem)!
    I just stumbled upon your blog by reading Rixa's. So fun! I'd love to chat more and get some more details of what's going on. If you think about it, email me and we can chat!
    juwmama@gmail.com
    JULIA

    ReplyDelete