Our baby girl is one week old. She has had many firsts. Her first sneeze, bath, poop, fingernails clipped and filed. Her first breast milk, swing ride, carry in a sling and moby wrap, and first tummy time etc..
She is a very good eater now and enjoys being fed every 2-3 hrs. She burps quickly with very little spit up, which makes me feel LUCKY! She loves to cuddle and be wrapped up tight. She hates having her diaper changed, or being bathed. She also hates having the snot sucked out her nose. (Our whole family has stuffy noses right now, not enough sleep I guess). I love being home with her. The hours during the day seem to fly by.
My son is a great big brother! He helps by taking out the diapers, getting things for me and his baby sister and being very responsible about his own chores and responsibilities. He makes his own lunch for school and gets ready on his own. We practiced this a lot during my last couple months of pregnancy. He has really grown up and is so smart and helpful. I am the luckiest Mom!

I saw your page in my history, so I decided to jump on and see if there were any new pictures. yeah, there were! The one with your two kids is adorable! Despite what I said about blogs I am so glad you have one so I can see all the cute pictures when otherwise I probably would not have the chance. You are an awesome mommy! Keep up the good work! Tami
ReplyDelete