Tuesday, March 31, 2009

6 mile Ride!



Coach and starboy went on a 6 mile bike ride to Grandma's on Saturday. How many 7 year olds do you know that beg to do that? Coach actually rode the bike my sister has given me. Her husband got her a new electric bike. Coaches expensive red Specialized bike got stolen when we lived in Milwaukee 3 years ago, and he has been using my specialized bike when he rides since then. Now that I have my sisters old bike, we will be able to ride as a whole family. Starboy rode his new bike and was so excited. It took them about 1 1/2 hrs to get there. I drove over with Princess and the bike rack so that after enjoying a family birthday party for our 2 yr old cousin,and making some dinner we could all come home together.

1 comment:

  1. Most likely not that great and probably not in the best condition, but I left my mtn. bike there from when we lived there. Is it still there? Is it ride-able? Just wondering. Have at it, if so. Maybe your dad got rid of it. Check the shed thing downstairs in the backyard. I'm pretty sure we just left it in the garage. Who knows. (It was still nice when we left it.--That was a LONG time ago! ;)

    ReplyDelete