Friday, March 20, 2009
The NO Name Blog
As you may have noticed (or not) I do not use any real names on this blog. This is at the request of my husband who does not want his name or our children's names and pictures available to just anyone on the web. So, since I wanted to post pictures, I have stayed away from using our real names. I figure that the people that know me and are looking at this blog already know our names, and the people that don't know me personally can enjoy the blog without knowing our names. From here on out since baby girl and my son is boring to me I will be using. Nutrition Momma for myself, Princess for my baby girl, and Star Boy for my son who happens to be a Star Wars Guru. I will call my husband Coach since he is currently coaching cross country at his Junior High and in the past has coached gymnastics and wrestling. If you decide to leave a post on my blog please only use these names to refer to any of us and refrain from using our real names. If you choose to use our real names I will have to reject your comment to keep peace in my marriage and keep Coach supportive about my blog. Thanks for understanding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment